Roman Brand Italian Mild Sausage & Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce
* Roman Brand Italian Sausage & Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce.
Jeff Eats plays Chef Jeff Eats…
1. Buy yourself a package of Roman Brand Mild Italian Sausage. I usually get mine (5-pack=1lb.) at Publix-for $5.09.
2. Buy yourself a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce. I usually get mine (28oz.) at Publix-$2.99.
3. Coat-Cover-Drown sausage(s) with sauce, bake at 375 for 60 minutes, then broil for 3 minutes.
4. Put sausage(s) in your favorite fresh- sub, hero, hoagie, whatever you call it-bread.
5. You are now good to go.
Try it, you’ll like it!
If you are kosher-forget everything Chef Jeff Eats just said- the pork sausage ain’t gonna work!
By the way, Roman Brand (romanbrand.com) and Sweet Baby Ray’s (sweetbabyrays.com) respectively- have all different kinds of sausages and barbecue sauces…Jeff Eats, I mean Chef Jeff Eats gives you permission to experiment!